Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jay Bug

I havent updated the new things the kids are doing for quite a while so wanted to do that now. Maddies post is below this one.

So today I realized our Jaydan bug only has 3 months left til he is 3 years old!!!! Where has he last 3 years gone??? It really doesnt seem possible!! Jaydan keeps me on my toes that is for sure. That kid has SO MUCH energy! He has got the cutest little personality that just melts my heart daily. He is a little sponge and just soaks everything in! He sings numerous songs word for word, knows his ABCs and talks none stop. Some of the things he says and comes up with really blows me away. His new thing that he says all the time is "Whos you talkin to on the phone" He is so curious and loves talking on the phone to his loved ones. He will get on the phone and wander the house while talking on it. He lights up our lives and even when he is driving me crazy he looks up me with his big blues and smiles at me and I just forget how naughty he has been. I love watching him grow and learn. He lights up my life! I love this litttle man so much!!




No comments: