Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jaydans Answers

A friend of mine tagged me on this on Facebook and I thought it was cute and wanted to share it on my blog for those of you who arent on Facebook. The funny part about this was after 3-4 questions every time I would ask him something he would say "Leave me lone mom" and then he would telll me "Im working" so then Kamrin tried to ask him the questions and he got the same response so I knew just what to do :-) I said "Jaydan do you want Smarties??" Sure thing he answered every question after that! Gotta love the bribes :-)

1. What is something mom always says to you?No no

2. What makes mom happy?Me (He is so right)

3. What makes mom sad?I throw books on the floor

4. How does your mom make you laugh?He started laughing and said like this :-)

5. What was your mom like as a child?Small

6. How old is your mom?2

7. How tall is your mom?Tiny

8. What is her favorite thing to do?To work (Lol being with my kids is my favorite thing to do)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?Gets sad

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?He didnt quite understand this

11. What is your mom really good at?Clean my room

12. What is your mom not very good at?Cleaning the door

13. What does your mom do for her job?Go to work (Too bad I dont work)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?Potatoes (He couldnt have been more wrong!!!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?Makes me happy

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?Maggie and the Ferocious Beast ( I hope he meant I would be Maggie)

17. What do you and your mom do together?Clean my room together (Yeah right!!! Thats all mommy!!)

18. How are you and your mom the same?Books (Dont know what he meant by that)

19. How are you and your mom different?Paint different

20. How do you know your mom loves you?He said this much and then he put his arms as wide as he could

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?Babies Toys R Us (Thats what he calls Babies R Us and Toys R Us)

No comments: