Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween is so much fun being a mom! I love looking for adorable costumes for my kids! This year Jay wanted to be Mater from Cars. That was a very hard costume to find! Luckily I found one on Ksl.com for only $9 and it was still new with tags on and everything! It was a $30 costume! I love Ksl!! For Maddie her favorite characters are Little Mermaid and Tinkerbell and I couldnt find a Little Mermaid that I liked so I got her an adorable Tinkerbell one at Toys R Us. She loved putting it on!! Every time she would see it she would yell "Bell Bell" Thats what she calls her.

The night before Halloween we went to my sister Stephs to decorate Halloween cupcakes. It was so much fun! I forgot my camera at home though :-) The kids decorated a few then ran off to play so us adults started decorating. Kamrins cupcakes were so awesome and detailed!! We really had a blast! Thanks Steph!!

Halloween we woke up and had Count Dracula cereal for breakfast! We did a little Halloween art project that turned into a joke because we had ran out of elmers glue :-( Kamrins sister and her hubby came and hung out for a while. Shaless and I tried to help the kids make Halloween candy necklaces that also turned into a joke! Then it was time for the real fun! We got them in their costumes and headed out to trick or treat at relatives houses. This is the order we went it...
Bill and Stephs
Jared and Shaless'
My grandmas
Kims
My dads
The ward I grew up in had a trunk or treat we went to
Kamrins grandmas
Kamrins parents
Back to my grandmas to grab some sloppy joes :-)
Our final stop of the night was Shawn and Suzannes.
We had so much fun that night and my kids got SO MUCH CANDY!!!!
Both of them loved the whole trick or treating thing and they both looked SO DANG CUTE!!!


My little tinkerbell!

Back view

My little Mater

It even had a little hook on the back!

Kamrin fixed it so it was more 3D so this was the second rounds of pics and he was not too happy about it.

Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Wall family said...

cute costumes! Rylee would have loved the one Jay was wearing :)