Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

Another Christmas has come and gone. It takes so much preparing and is gone in a flash. This Christmas was a great one for sure. We are so blessed. The morning started with opening presents of course. We were all VERY spoiled. I love being Santa! Its so fun seeing the kids get so excited. They all seemed to love every single present they got. Kamdyn was more into climbing on everything he could :-) We spent most of the morning opening packages and playing with their new stuff. I made muffins for breakfast then we started getting guests over to see what the kids got. In the early afternoon we went to my grandmas and ate some yummy food then headed to Kamrins grandmas for more yummy food. Holidays are all about the food right?? :-) After visiting for a while we headed to my great aunt Kays real quick and then to Kamrins parents to open our presents from them. There we got a new member to our family. No, I didnt have the baby early. They gave my kids an adorable little guinea pig that the kids named Yoshi. He is so sweet and cute. He loves snuggling me. Ill post pics later. After a very long day we headed home to get to bed since Kamrin had to work the next morning.....or so I thought :-)







He thought his new race track was a chair for him :-)


In their new dress up



Making candy jewelry

No comments: