Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

IT'S A .............

On our 5th anniversary I had an ultrasound to check on the baby. A few minutes into it he said "I just got a perfect clear shot of the gender do you want to know or do you want to wait til you have a husband with you" I got so excited and told him I wanted to know and would tell my husband in a cute way with it being our anniversary. He then scrolled back down and explained what he was seeing. He told me there was a straight line that was flat which means its a GIRL!! Thats right we are having another GIRL!!!! I cant tell you how excited I am!! When he said that I wanted to scream in excitement! We all wanted a girl so bad except Jaydan. He wanted a boy to be Kamdyns little playmate. I knew he would be sad when he heard the news but just like he got over Kamdyn being a boy he would warm up to having another sister. To tell Kamrin I went and bought all the cute girl stuff I could find that said anything about daddy on it. I wrapped it and then gave it to him after dinner. It took him a minute to register why I gave him baby stuff but once it clicked he got the biggest smile! He has wanted another little girl so he is so excited. Just like I thought Jaydan cried when we told him but he is already better about it after I pointed out that even though he is a boy and Maddie is a girl they are best buds and so Kamdyn and this baby can be the same way. I also pointed out he wanted Kamdyn to be a girl but look how much he adores him now and he perked right up. Maddie is SO excited to have a baby sister! She talks about her all the time and tells me everything she will help me with. So our family will be 2 boys 2 girls!! So excited for bows and dresses again!!


Some of the daddy clothes I wrapped to tell Kamrin

Wiggly baby!


See that bold line between the legs that the arrow is pointing to?? Thats girl parts!!!



Our sweet baby!

1 comment:

brigette said...

Congrats on a new baby girl. So exciting.