Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful

This is from my facebook and I wanted to put it on here to always have a place to come look on it when Im having a hard day....

Nov 1- Now that its November I want to post 1 thing I am thankful for each day. I really want to do it this year to help me. I want to stay more focused on all the amazing things I have been blessed with especially on those days I struggle to remember those blessings.

First thing I want to remind myself is how blessed I am to have the kids I do. They are truly amazing little people. The each bring so much love and happiness into my life. They keep me going when Im facing hard times. One smile from any of them makes all the bad fade away. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have these 4!!


Nov 2- Today I am thankful for Kamrin. Im thankful for how hard he works to make it possible for me to stay at home to raise our babies. Im thankful that he tries so hard to make special memories for his kids. Im thankful he is so handy in the house, outside and on cars so we never have to hire someone to come fix anything and even the things he doesnt know he gets online and researches to teach himself. Im so thankful he has so much knowledge in his noggin to not only teach our kids but he teaches me amazing things daily. Im so thankful that he isnt afraid to be silly with me and we love to pick on each other and keep things fun around here :-) I love you Kamrin!!

Nov 3- Im so thankful for siblings!! Not only the ones I grew up with but through marriage I gave gained amazing siblings. Not only am I blessed with so many wonderful siblings but my kids are so lucky to have so many aunts and uncles who absolutely adore them. Every single one of them help my family in so many ways and I dont know what I would do without them. I love you all so much!!! Thank you for being you!!

Nov 4- I'm so grateful for parents. My own and my in laws. I wouldnt be who I am or where I am without their example, love and support. I can't put into words how much love and gratitude I have for them! I couldn't have picked better grandparents for my kids

Nov 5- So thankful Kamrin and I got the chance to spend quality time with Kamrins brother tonight. So crazy to think this time tomorrow he will be Elder Hammond. Landis has a special place in my heart. Im going to miss him so much but Im so proud of him!!!

Nov 6- I'm thankful for junk tv to help distract me and remind me my life could be worse. Lol! : )

Nov 7- I am so thankful for the amazing young man my brother in law is. We said our last goodbye to him for 2 years as he is now in the MTC. He will be so great and Texas is so lucky to have him!!!

Nov 8- Im so thankful that we have a secure lock box in our front yard for mornings like today that I am rushing to get 4 kids in the car only to realize I just locked my keys in the house. Thank you lock box for saving my morning!!!!!


Nov 9- I'm so thankful for days like today!! Well yesterday I guess : )

Nov 10- Thankful for the cute boots I bought myself today so now my feet wont get wet anymore the rest of the fall/winter/spring and maybe into to summer. We do live in Utah after all :-)

Nov 11- Im SO thankful for blogging!! Im horrible at keeping a journal and dont have time to scrapbook at this time im my life so blogging gives me the chance to do both in a way!!

Nov 12- Im thankful for modern medicine. I have amazing doctors that I am so thankful they have spent YEARS learning how to help my specific situations!!


No comments: