Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

I have no pictures from this Thanksgiving cause well it was a pretty crappy one!! Kamdyn had been running a low fever for a couple days and late the night before Thanksgiving I started to think it was something more then just his 2 year old molars coming in. That morning I called around to see if there was any doc offices open so I could get him seen cause he just kept getting worse :-( Finally found one that was open so I took him while Kamrin stayed home with the other 3. Once we got there I knew it was going to be a long wait. Sure enough a 2 hour wait was ahead of us. Just how I wanted to spend my Thanksgiving. Finally we saw the doc and he said Kamdyn had an ear infection and wrote him a prescription. Of course there was only 1 pharmacy open too so that was a long wait too. By the time we got home it was time to go to Kamrins families dinner. We decided Kamdyn should stay home and get some rest so Kamrin took Maddie and Jaydan there and I stayed home with Kamdyn and Brynlee to let them nap. I made the pies for my families dinner while they slept. When they got home my sister came and got the kids beside Kamdyn and went to my brothers. Kamrin, Kamdyn and I joined them for a while later on. To top it off my belly wasnt feeling so good all day. It was not a great day but luckily I still had so much to be thankful for!!!!!

1 comment:

brigette said...

Bummer Thanksgiving. Glad you got to see family still even though you had to split time up.