Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kamrin



Even though we were gone on Fathers Day and I already posted everything we did that day I wanted to post a special post just about Kamrin. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. He has seen me at my best times and at my worst times and has stuck by me through it all. He works so hard everyday so that I can stay home and raise our kids and for that I will forever be thankful! I love being home and not missing anything in my kids lives and it wouldnt be possible without him! He has shown me numerous times that he really loves me unconditionally. Jaydan and Madyson just adore their daddy. Maddie and Kamrin have this special bond that is just amazing to watch. She idolizes her daddy and he looks at her the very same way. He is so excited now that Jaydan is getting big enough to do all the daddy-son things. I love watching them all play together. I love seeing Kamrins face when he is just sitting back watching his kids play. I cant wait to have another baby with this amazing man! I really look forward to our future! I love you Kamrin!!

No comments: